- If compressed air is not available for bag cleaning or in situations where intermittent cleaning of filter bags can be achieved when system air flow is disrupted/diverted, we provide a shaker style baghouse.
- These types of units are widely used in the foundry, steel mill, mining, power generation, and smelting industries and those facilities where dry material is stored in silos and other bulk storage containers.
- Continuous cleaning can be achieved by sectionalizing the baghouse and allowing one (1) compartment at a time to be taken out of service while the other units continue to function. Filter bags utilize a snap band cuff to seal onto the tubesheet and a shaker rack to suspend and tension the filter elements. The rack is driven by a dedicated motor with an eccentric cam.
- Though we build most units in the range to handle 200 to 6,000 CFM of dust laden air, we have provided larger systems up to 150,000 CFM.
- Many custom features are available and can be employed to meet your needs, including interior and exterior paint systems, material of construction, ancillary equipment such as access platforms, ladder assemblies, support legs, exhaust fans and material handling systems. A wide variety of bag fabrics are also available.
|Modular Shaker Baghouse|
|Shaker Collector- Bin Vent|